بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

عارف انجليزي حاول تترجم الرسالة دي

Dear Friday...

When I was walking in the lady first yesterday ….

I saw a piece of girl ….she was egg and sweet .

I said : ya earth keep what on you .. a hundred evening on your eyes ya beautiful ….

She said : poison .

I said : poison from hand is poison poison ya moon .

She shouted in me : yes yes your mother soul . do you remember me one of them . collect your self or I’ll collect the street on you ya omaar .

The girl entered my brain .

I said : your right on me , it shows on you , you are a daughter of people , I want you on the book of god and his profit , the god of boon I write my book on you tonight .

She laughed and said : on your slow on your slow , write the book one piece ? not talk on me first

I shouted : I die in the cream , ya thousand whites morning I’m going to talk on you right now and write my book on you .

مش عارف تترجم انزل شوف الترجمة

Dear Friday...
عزيزي جمعة

When I was walking in the lady first yesterday ….
و أنا ماشي في السيدة أول امبارح ............

I saw a piece of girl ….she was egg and sweet .
شفت حتة بت , كانت بيضة و حلوة

ya earth keep what on you .. a hundred evening on your eyes ya beautiful ….
أنا قلت : يا أرض احفظي ما عليكي , ميت مساء على عيونك يا جميل

She said : poison .
ردت : يا سم

I said : poison from hand is poison poison ya moon .
قلت لها : السم من ايدك يبقى سمسم يا قمر

She shouted in me : yes yes your mother soul . do you remember me one of them . collect your self or I’ll collect the street on you ya omaar .
فزعقت في : نعم نعم يا .........! انت فاكرني وحدة من اياهم ؟
لم نفسك بدل ما ألم عليك الشارع يا عمر

The girl entered my brain .
البت دخلت دماغي

I said : your right on me , it shows on you , you are a daughter of people , I want you on the book of god and his profit , the god of boon I write my book on you tonight .
قلت لها : حقك علي باين عليكي بنت ناس , أنا عايزك على سنة الله و رسوله , ورب النعمة لأكون كاتب كتابي عليكي الليلة دي

She laughed and said : on your slow on your slow , write the book one piece ? not talk on me first
فضحكت و قالت : على مهلك على مهلك , كتب كتاب حتة وحدة , طيب مش نتكلم الأول

I shouted : I die in the cream , ya thousand whites morning I’m going to talk on you right now and write my book on you .
فقلت : أموت فالقشطة , يا ألف نهار أبيض , حاروح دلوقت أهوه اتكلم
عليكي و اكتب كتابي عليكي