قهوتنا على الانترنت
ابحث عن :  
صفحة 1 من 2 12 الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 1 إلى 10 من 12

الموضوع: Why become a muslim?

افتراضي Why become a muslim?

بســم الله الـرحمــن الرحيــم

>Why become a muslim?

This copy of the Quran written with liquid gold on papyrus proves the Muslims concern for preserving the Quran. One of the proofs that Islam is a universal religion and that it is fit for all people at all times, regardless of their race or language it is the word of God:الله سبحانه

'O you who covers himself with a garment! Arise and warn. And your Lord glorify.' (74:1-3)

In these verses God commands His Prophet to openly call to Islam, so he called his people to worship God alone, and to cast aside all false deities. He was harmed by his people, yet he remained steadfast and merciful, he sent letters to the Kings of his time and invited them to accept Islam. Among those whom he wrote to were the Emperor of Rome, the Emperor of Persia, and the King of Abyssinia. If the message of Prophet Muhammad was not a universal one, he would not have invited the rulers of different kingdoms close to Arabia to accept Islam!

This would possibly open more than one front with adversaries who were well equipped and great in number. Why would he venture to do something like this, if it were not but a divine Message from God, which he was ordered to convey to mankind at large!

Translation : From Muhammad, the Messenger of Allah, To the Negus, King of Abyssinia. Peace be upon him who follows the Guidance. I am grateful to Allah, there is no god but Him, and I bear witness that Jesus son of Mary was no more than a spirit created by Him, and His word («Be!» - and he was) which He bestowed on Mary, the Virgin, the good, the pure, so that she conceived Jesus. Allah created Him as He created Adam by His Hand. I call you to worship Allah Alone, and not to associate any partner with Him and (I call you) to His obedience and to follow me and to believe in that which was revealed to me, for I am the Messenger of Allah. I invite you and your men to Allah, the Exalted. I bear witness that I have communicated my message. I invite you to listen and accept my advice. Peace be upon him who follows true guidance. The Messenger of God said: 'This matter (i.e. the religion of Islam) will become apparent as night and day. Every person in a city or desert area will come to know of this religion, by means of might or disgrace. Might by which Islam is honored and disgrace by which God disgraces disbelief.' (Ahmed)

Translation : I begin with the name of Allah, the Compassionate, the most Merciful. From Muhammad b. Abdullah the Messenger of God, to Heraclius the Emperor of Rome (He was the Emperor of the Byzantine Empire [610-641] who captured Syria, Palestine, and Egypt from Persia [613-628] ). Peace be upon him who follows the guidance. I call you to Islam. Accept Islam and you will be safe. God will give you your reward double-fold. If you forsake the message of God, you will carry the sin of all your followers. (Say: "O People of the Book! Come to common terms between us and you: that we worship none but Allah; that we associate no partners with Him; that we erect not, from among ourselves, Lords and patrons other than Allah. If then they turn back, say you: 'Bear witness that we are Muslims (submitting to Allah's Will).) (3:64)

Translation : I begin with the name of Allah, the Compassionate, the most Merciful. From Muhammad b. Abdullah the Messenger of God to Moqoqas the Ruler of the Christians in Egypt. Peace be upon him who follows the guidance. I call you to Islam. Accept Islam and you will be safe. God will give you your reward double-fold. If you forsake the message of God, you will carry the sin of all your followers. (Say: "O People of the Book! Come to common terms between us and you: that we worship none but Allah; that we associate no partners with Him; that we erect not, from among ourselves, Lords and patrons other than Allah. If then they turn back, say you: 'Bear witness that we are Muslims (submitting to Allah's Will).)
    (3:64)</H1>

--------------------

رحمك الله طيفـًا أقبل إلى الدنيا فأشرقت ورحل عنها فأظلمت

البحث على جميع مواضيع العضو ساجدة

2. افتراضي

great subject thank u so much i wish all the world see it and get in islam
    دموع العين جاريه والقلب تحرقه فى اضلعى النار .ان ضل قلبى فقلبى انت تعرفه او كان ذنبى عظيما ....انت غفار,ياغافر الذنب انت غفار.
    البحث على جميع مواضيع العضو ارنوب الجديد

افتراضي

thank you
    hope you benefit and all members

تاريخ التسجيل
    18 - 11 - 2007
    ساكن في
    الاردن
    العمر
    المشاركات
    النوع : انثيJordan

5. Wink

that is soo marveles
    than;s a lot

افتراضي

thank you
    hope you benefit and all members

تاريخ التسجيل
    16 - 11 - 2007
    ساكن في
    دنيا فانية
    المشاركات
    النوع : انثيJordan

افتراضي

useful topic
    thanks a lot
    may Allah bless you

8. افتراضي

that is soo marveles
    than;s a lot

افتراضي

thank you
    hope you benefit from it

تاريخ التسجيل
    25 - 10 - 2009
    ساكن في
    المنصورة
    العمر
    المشاركات
    النوع : ذكر Egypt

افتراضي

صفحة 1 من 2 12 الأخيرةالأخيرة

معلومات الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. How to Convert to Islam and Become a Muslim
    بواسطة علي مدكور في المنتدى English Forum
    مشاركات: 16
    آخر مشاركة: 30 - 10 - 2011, 10:15 PM
  2. Famous Muslim Converts
    بواسطة أحمد عمر في المنتدى فديوهات يوتيوب Youtube
    مشاركات: 6
    آخر مشاركة: 16 - 10 - 2011, 08:51 PM
  3. ►█◄Sorry V̶a̶l̶e̶n̶t̶i̶n̶e̶sD̶a̶y̶ I'm a Muslim :))♦♦►█◄
    بواسطة معا لنصرة ديننا في المنتدى الاسلامي العام
    مشاركات: 4