تاريخ التسجيل
    6 - 7 - 2009
    ساكن في
    الاسماعيليه
    العمر
    المشاركات
    النوع : انثيEgypt

تمام Romantic SMSs

There are 12 month a year … 30 days a month … 7 days a week … 24 hours a day … 60 minutes an hour … but only one like you in a lifetime.
    There r 2 reasons why I wake up in the morning: my alarm clock and you.
    Great minds contain ideas, solutions & reasons… Scientific minds contain formulas, theories & figures… My mind contains only you!!!
    Love can be expressed in many ways. One way I know is to send it across the distance to the person who is reading this.
    If I could change the alphabet, I would put U & I together.
    There is night so we can appreciate day, sorrow so we can appreciate joy, evil so we can appreciate good, you so I can appreciate LOVE.
    You look great today!!! How did I know? Because you look great everyday.
    What is love? Those who don't like it call it responsibility. Those who play with it call it a game. Those who don't have it call it a dream. Those who understand it call it destiny… And me, I call it YOU.
    What is love? It s what makes your cell phone ring every time I send you SMS.
    If love can be avoided by simply closing our eyes, then I wouldn't blink at all. for I don't want to let a second pass having fallen out of love with you.
    I used to think that dreams do not come true, but this quickly changed the moment I laid my eyes on you.
    Some people were born with talents. They can do beautiful things with their skills, knowledge and technology. But no one is talented as you. You just come near, and there is already beauty.
    A lady is a woman who makes a man behaves like a gentleman. You are such a lady to me.
    To forget you is hard to do, & to forget me is up to you. Forget me not, forget me never. Forget this ****, but not the sender.
    When situation gets you down, remember there's someone in Heaven who loves you & watches over you. And there's someone on Earth who cares… I do.
    Cell phones can be irritating sometimes, you always have to reload, recharge now and then, and messages are delayed. But there's only one thing I love about it. It connects me to you!!!
    Words begin with ABC. Numbers begin with 123. Music begin with do re me. And friendship begins with you and me.
    Rain & sunshine do not always come together. Night and day never coincide. But you and I, whatever they say, is for me the perfect match.
    When I dream, I dream of you… Maybe one day my dream will come true.
    There is an ocean between us. Forests & mountains keep us apart. I may not be superman, but give me a second & I will fly across countries to send you my Love. Have you received it?
    If, out of time. I could pick one moment & keeps it shining, always new. Of all the days that I have lived, I'd pick the moment I met you.
    I'm on a mission to get over you. In other words mission impossible.
    I wish I'd be a tear in your eye to roll down your cheek & end up with your lips. But I never wish you'd be a tear in my eye for I would lose you every time I Cry.
    When it rains, you don't see the sun, but it's there. Hope we can be like that. We don't always see each other, but we will always be there for one another.
    I may run out of messages to **** you. I may run out of jokes. I may run out of battery too. But my heart won't run out of space for you.

cop

معلومات الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. نغمة موبايل Romantic } MP3 }
    بواسطة المحقق جكسو في المنتدى منتدى النغمات الحقيقة وفديوهات الموبايل
    مشاركات: 2
    آخر مشاركة: 14 - 2 - 2012, 09:15 PM
  2. ثيم Romantic ثيم رومانسي {للجيل الخامس}
    بواسطة المحقق جكسو في المنتدى التطبيقات والالعاب
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 1 - 11 - 2011, 06:11 PM
  3. SMSs مقااااااااااالب
    بواسطة back 2 life في المنتدى English Forum
    مشاركات: 4