اللهم اغفر لي ذنبي كله دقة وجلة , وأوله , وآخره , وعلانيته وسره "

Oh Allah, Forgive me all my sins great and small, the first and the last, those that are apparent and those that are hidden

" اللهم إني أعوذ برضاك من سخطك , وبمعافاتك من عقوبتك ,
واعوذ بك منك , لا احصي ثناء عليك انت كما اثنيت على نفسك "

Oh Allah , I seek Protection in Your Pleasure from Your Anger, and I seek Protection in Your Forgiveness from Your Punishment . I Seek Protection in You from You. I cannot count Your Praises. You are as You have Praised Yourself

"اللهم أعني على ذكرك, و شكرك, وحسن عبادتك "

Oh Allah, Help me to remember You, and Thank You, and Worship You in the Best of manners

" اللهم إني أسألك الجنة وأعوذ بك من النار "

Oh Allah, I ask For Paradise, and
Protection from the fire

" اللهم إني أسألك يا الله بأنك الواحد الأحد الصمد الذي لم يلد ولم يولد ولم يكن له كفوا أحد , أن تغفر لي ذنوبي إنك أنت الغفور الرحيم "

Oh Allah, I ask, Oh Allah, You are the One The Only, Self-Sufficient Master, Who was not Begotten and Begets not, And none is equal to Him,
Forgive me my sins , surely You are Forgiving, Merciful

" اللهم انت ربي لا إله إلا أنت , خلقتني وأنا عبدك وأنا على عهدك ووعدك ما استطعت , أعوذ بك من شر ما صنعت , أبوء لك بنعمتك علي وأبوء بذنبي فاغفر لي فإنه لا يغفر الذنوب إلا أنت "

Oh Allah , You are my Lord, there is No deity but You . You Created me and I am Your servant and I am trying my best to keep my Oath (of faith) to You and to seek to live in the hope of Your Promise . I seek Refuge in You from my greatest evil deeds . I acknowledge Your Blessings upon me and my sins. So forgive me, for none but You can forgive sins